Friday, November 28, 2008

Thankful, Thankful, Thankful


Click on the picture above and check out Beau's tounge! He's so funny! He loves table scraps!

My hottt sister! Guys watch out, she's available...but not this Friday, Saturday?!?!


My adorable brothers!!!!
And Ryan trying to put us in a head lock...
Thankful, Thankful, Thankful, Am I, Am I, Am I...I am currently reading Charlotte's Web and the goose always repeats itself 3 times, I guess I'm trying to be a goose, I am weird. This thanksgiving was so much fun. Everything just seemed to flow nicely:). The girls made the desserts the night before and then dad and I got up early to make the stuffing and sun tan the turkey with oil...tradition...or more like I want survive this lifetime and if I don't learn my dads amazing tricks in the kitchen I might not. Then the rest of us pitched in to get the rest of the fixin's made. It's still a little strange that Joey's on a mission, I can't wait until next year! We all went around the dinner table and expressed our gratitude...Aaron is grateful they had Turkey on the first thanksgiving and not donkey.

I am soooo grateful for my family, I love them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am also grateful for many things in life...the gospel of Jesus Christ, good friends to hang out with and laugh with, incredible roommates, education, my students, my job, parent volunteers, books, airplanes, my little sister (the Liberian one and my real one), having the opportunity to be single, health, hope, prayers, love, laughs, teasing, sarcasm, warm blankets, an apartment, a paycheck, my friends at the gas station, my computer, my friends around the world, temples around the world, paper, scissors, paints, cutting boards, copy machines, ice cream, peanut butter, freedom, to be born in America, long walks, parks, mountains...I could go on...I am so thankful for the peace that comes when I sit down and realize how blessed I am...I am one lucky girl. Thanks to you know who, the Man who created it all:).

Don't bite off my head already Aaron!

PS I went shopping today! I loved it so much! I spent so much! But saved so much! And bought myself too much!

3 comments:

Natalie Redd said...

What is the deal with changing your blog background so often?! I felt the same way after shopping today too! It's healthy shopping though :)

Tiffany said...

I know, what is the deal with me changing it sooo much!?!?! Here's the deal...I prefer to have a wide background, it just looks better when I write so much! There aren't any free backgrounds for wide layouts.
I would like to have a nice header but don't really know who to make one and I can't decide what to title my blog because it' just me...I guess that's kind of catchy "IT'S JUST ME" but that might come across weird, I like being me... see my point? What should I do. I need your advice? Mrs. Redd, what should I do?

Anonymous said...

i love this wish i could do the things u do

love ya''


H

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.