Thursday, October 23, 2008
--The day one of my students tried to sneak a dog into the classroom in his backpack and he didn't know how it got there...
--The day I used a public bathroom in San Francisco that was for both genders...
--The day I took a tour of the Jelly Bean Factory
--How I don't want to grow up, I want to be a Toys-R-Us kid!
--The day I had the best ice cream ever in Napa!
--I might tell him about how I went to California for 5 days but didn't tell him...
--The day I got offered a job at Lakeshore, a local teacher store...
--The night I actually slept on my back and how much better I felt...
--How I got a new calling:)!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
PS still no camera...I figured out today that my computer has a web cam, fancy that!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Left: Really tight squeeze for the picture! Right: thumbs up!
Left: Kate with her banana (that was a hard one to make let me tell ya!) Right: Kate with her donut, another request that was extremely "hard" to make:).
This is when I let Katie take some pics...um...we'll work on this again...she thought it was so funny that she took a headless pic!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
As you already know from my previous, ridiculous posts, I was sick over the weekend. It's was and is, an insane head cold that haunts me day and night! I'm getting over it, just slowly...
On Saturday, I felt terrible, I forgot what it's like to be miserable. I decided that I needed to go and buy more medicine... in my mind I was wishing I had someone to go and get it for me, but I didn't so I decided to suck it up and go to Wally World. Dressed in my dashing, gray pj's and hoodie, I was off to Wal-mart. I decided to buy myself everything I think a boyfriend/husband should buy his girlfriend/wife when she is sick (boyfriends/husbands take notes)...which includes:
- Medicine (Name Brand is always nice:)).
- Tissues made with LOTION.
- Progresso Vegetable Soup.
- AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, A MOVIE! NOT JUST ANY MOVIE, BUT A CHICK FLICK...THOSE ALWAYS MAKE A GIRL FEEL BETTER.
I know, I'm a dork and I feel ridiculous even writing a post about this, but what the hay, you all know I'm crazy already:). I think I'm an even bigger dork because I took a picture of my purchases! Who does that!?!?! This was actually a lot fun! It makes me want to play pretend all the time, hehe!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Jodi opening the gift Leslee gave her. Leslee made that blanket, she's a rockstar like that!
Leslee holding baby Isaiah!
Jodi is a family friend from way back! Leslee and Jodi have stayed in touch and have been friends since they were just little tikes! It's weird that Jodi has a baby now! I have one friend with 4 kids and now Leslee's friends are having kids...we are all growing up too fast, let's put an end to the madness!
Friday, October 3, 2008
So this week started out kind of rough loosing my keys and feeling a little sick...the sickness got worse, even some of my students told me I should go home (maybe they were just sick of me, he he!)). I haven't been going to my walking club all week because I've been so sick...so I'm sure the weight loss thing isn't going so hot and I don't dare to weigh myself!
On Wednesday I witnessed something I never want to see again and had to call the police, without going into detail, it was really hard and is going to continue to be something that is frustrating to deal with... (nothing to do with my family or friends).
Then today, being the sickly girl that I am, I got sorta frustrated with a friend... Another thing I won't go into detail with, but man, sometimes people are so selfish! Sometimes I just want to crawl into a hole or just be with kids all day:).
On a brighter note, IT'S CONFERENCE WEEKEND! We get to hear the voice of a prophet this weekend and learn what the Lord wants us to do! YAY! I can't wait, I need a little direction right now:).
Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for reading my soapbox!
- Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.