Sunday, May 31, 2009

Holding Down the Fort

I am still holding down the Fort. So far so good:). Friday night I came home to a ton of cars outside the house... Aaron decided to have a little party, lol! Don't worry I checked for alcohol and there was none, phew! No spin the bottle either... I don't think they need that game they all have girlfriends, lol. I asked why I wasn't invited but got no response, lol. Gotta love teenagers! Leslee and Ryan went to Colorado on Friday, luckies! Aaron and I had some brother-sister bonding time on Saturday by going out to dinner and shopping. Boo ya!

I just got word today that my parents made it safe and sound! My mom said she cried when she saw Joey, I'm not surprised:). Now the real question is, did my dad? Today they're eating rice and beans at a members house, sounds like they're having tons of fun!

Well if you're in town and are able to come to Joey's homecoming, we'd love for you to join us!

Sunday, June 14th
11:00 Draper Stake Center (300 E. and around 13100 ish S.)
Call me, if you want to know exactly:).

No comments:

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.