Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Whoa....what can I say...I've been busy :). A few months ago I met this great guy named Jake and well we hit it off and have been dating for a while now. It's weird, I've had hardly anytime to facebook,email, blog, etc and I feel happy about it. In a way my life has changed drastically, but being busy hasn't changed a bit. Jake writes the sports column for a paper in Tooele. So between his games, school events/grading and family, a little traveling, my life is quite full. Of course I couldn't be happier. Most of all, I'm full of gratitude. I'm so thankful for everyone in my life and for all of the wonderful things going on. My sister Leslee's recently got engaged, she's ecstatic and the wedding plans are in full bloom now that they've picked a date. Joey and Emily are expecting a baby girl in February, the Finley family is growing at rapid speed. Aaron joined the National Guard and will be going to boot camp come January. Ryan just announced his first girlfriend on facebook, haha. I always think it's funny when I find out things about my own family on facebook. My parents are going crazy keeping up with all their kids. We are so lucky that they care so much and support us in so many ways. My mom is so sweet planning and organizing everything, my dad serving in every way possible...fixing cars and he's going to help me move next week. Yep, move. I'm moving home. Speaking of moving, I better get a packing. I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas and that you're healthy and happy. I wish there was a way possible to see every one of you this holiday season and give a great big hug :).

4 comments:

Katielin317 said...

Love you!!! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

hugs right back at ya, tiff! couldn't be happier for you!

jeanette said...

So we need lots more details about everything! WHy are you moving back?

Ashley said...

Hey we are in town. Are you going to come over and play some night. Bring your boy toy too. LOL

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.