Saturday, August 9, 2008

The HaPpieST PlaCe On EaRth!--Plain Brown Shirt Day



The Farris Wheel!


Nate' is getting tired while Charron shops!

Charron finds the perfect High School Musical sun glasses!

For lunch we ate at the Blue Bayou...this was Nate' dream...and dreams come true at Disneyland you know. The Blue Bayou is the fancy restaurant inside the the Pirates of the Caribbean ride! $30 a plate later...Nate's dream came true! Ha! We gave her a hard time for taking us to such a pricey place, but I will admit it was fun to be in that atmosphere for just a moment in time:).

This is the line for Jungle Cruise, one of our most favorite rides! The tour guys were both witty and handsome...I think we went on this ride everyday, and sometimes twice a day! Their wittiness was quite cheesy I'm not gonna lie, but who doesn't love a little cheese!
Sleeping Beauty, one of Nate' s favorite princess'

Like I said, dreams do come true in Disneyland, we all found our "night and shinning armors..." if only it were that easy, ha!


Tea cups!


The most hilarious parade ever! The lady in green above is obsessed with Disneyland, she even told us that she is tight with Peter Pan and he sometimes calls her mom! And in the other picture where Nate' is smiling there is a guy in white, he was our entertainment as well, he was a lawyer from Israel! He warned Nate' not to go to law school and to get out now, it was pretty funny!

The light parade...prince charming on the left! We all tried the glass slipper on but it didn't fit! Shucks!

No comments:

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.