Saturday, August 9, 2008

The HaPpieST PlaCe On EaRth!--Plain Black Shirt Day


On the last day another girl from our ward joined us, as well as Nate's brother! Of course we had to take them on the Jungle Cruise! "What the Jungle is going on!"

Another classic, Indiana Jones!

This sign is posted as you leave the Indiana Jones ride, I really liked it! So true huh!

My all time FAVORITE ride! I had to get a picture alone with it! I love the feeling of falling, it's incredible! I want to go skydiving someday!

Scary!

Welcome to Hollywood!



Bubba Gumps! On Charrons request we went to this restaurant 3 times! Practically every night we were there! The restaurant was themed after Forest Gump the movie! The first night at this place their service and waiters were awesome so Charron asked to talk to the manager! We actually had two waiters because one guy had to go on break mid dinner. The second waiter was so nervous that we wanted to talk to the manager, Charron is so funny! She loves to talk to strangers! She told the manager how great his restaurant was. Good times!
That night we went home to "the lovely Days Inn" and actually slept in the next day and then we flew back to Utah! And boy am I glad to be home and get back into routine again! I had fun, but man, I forget how nice it is to have routine and groceries! I went shopping yesterday and didn't know what to buy because it's been a month since I've gone grocery shopping!

3 comments:

Milmonster said...

Oh, I'm so jealous. Disney Land is seriously our family's favorite place to be. Looks like you guys are having a blast.

Natalie Redd said...

I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!! I want to go so bad! I know Charron. She used to live by my parents. By the way - you're looking fantastic!

Niki said...

Hey there :) So I love your pics.. you can tell how happy you are there too...

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.