Saturday, March 21, 2009

Coming Up!

I will be going to Logan in a couple weeks to meet the founder of http://postsecret.blogspot.com/ , thanks to Katey:)! I am interested to hear more secrets and to step in the "sole" of society. If you haven't read or heard of this blog site before, beware, it may not be for you. People from around the world send in postcards to this guy with some of their deepest, darkest secrets... some being more gruesome or disheartening than others. I like this blog for two reasons. One, people can openly share their sole and get things off their chest and two, it helps me realize that we're all human, we all make mistakes, we all have thoughts we regret or ones we would never share... I guess I just think of the blog as a mini therapy session, lol. Anyway, just beware that if you check it out, it is not rated G and you have be one who can think outside the box:).

1 comment:

jeanette said...

I know the site and the books too...I actually think it is great insight into understanding others. Have you read the book on passive aggressive notes? It is awesome!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.