Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Niki!



Happy Birthday Nicole Kay!

I am so glad Niki was born! Happy Birthday Niki! Niki turned 24 last week! Last year her birthday wasn't the best because she had nose surgery done a few days before her birthday. (That was her second surgery, you should ask her about it...the plastic surgeons just can't get it right:)). I tried to spice up her party with a little Hawaiian theme. We had lots of fruit, smoothies, chips and dip, cake, candies, you name it, it was there! We all wore Hawaiian leis and some of us even did the limbo (some of meaning 3 of us...oh well.) I'd say the highlight of the night was playing ping pong! We played around the world; it was a blast! We also wrote notes to Niki telling her all the reasons we like her and put them in a jar...I know we are SO elementary, but everyone needs to know why we love them right!??!?! Well again, I'm SO GLAD NIKI WAS BORN! She is a great friend and roommate! I love talking to her! It's so much fun! I also love that I can be my crazy self around her! She is so funny and fun loving! She is so dedicated to her schooling and she's such a caring friend! Man, I am so glad she was born! Yay for NIKI!

Oh and I forgot to tell you about Niki's Kissing Chair! Niki's brothers have teased her for years calling her "Niki for NCMO" for those unfamiliar with the lingo of NCMO it means, Non-committal Make Out! Now Niki isn't a kissing slut, well not usually, ha, jk! Her brothers just like to call her that. The shirt she is wearing is actually a gift that her brother Jared gave her for Christmas. It says "Niki for NCMO" on it with her actual phone number on the back! I made up the kissing chair just to be funny! Kevin was the only one to actually go for it! I don't know what the other guys problems were! HA!











1 comment:

Katey said...

Nettie and I look so cute in that picture! That was such a fun little party you threw. You are quite the little hostess aren't you??

I will have to get those pictures from you some time. Good times!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.