Tuesday, October 14, 2008

finally...I cut my hair!

YOU'RE SO VAIN....I feel ultra vain right now, posting pics of only myself...non-the-less, here is the latest and greatest haircut...




I decided to get a hair cut and highlights forever ago but I was waiting until I got paid...then I wanted my cousin Vanessa to do it and we had a hard time scheduling... Vanessa came over this weekend and got to work. I told her to only cut off a half an inch...3 or so inches later...I replied "uh, yeah, I like it..." I just had to adjust. I think having the layers shorter and a little bit of bangs scared me. I didn't realize I am a freak about my hair. Hair is an essential component to every day style and not that style is super important, I just understand that it can make or break your appearance and we can't have students, parents, or guys looking at me and thinking "uh, okay, no wonder why she's not married!" Ha! Oh and you can see in the post before what my hair looked liked...I'm thinking that it was at least 3 inches...oh well, time for a CHANGE, that's what Vanessa said anyway:)!

PS still no camera...I figured out today that my computer has a web cam, fancy that!

12 comments:

Carolyn said...

Tiffany you look hot!!! I love it! It looks soooo good! :)

Katey said...

I sure do love it!!! :)

Erin said...

i LOVE the new hair cut!! your cousin did a great job! and the highlights really add a little something too. you look so good!!!

Elissa Wery said...

Hey Look! I finally figured out how to commment on a blog! Silly me! Tiffany!!! I love, love, love your hair cut! I can't wait to see it in person. My fav photo is the middle one! Hot!!!!

Tiffany said...

Thanks girls! I guess this meants that I need to keep it up:)!

Elissa, yay! You have a blog too?!

Emily Ann said...

ditto! you look really good! And there is NO way that anyone should or will say that the only reason you are not married is because of your hair, that is just too superficial..... they don't deserve you if they are thinking that. Besides, you are young yet, nothing to worry about.

Natalie Redd said...

YOU LOOK GREAT!!! I absolutely love it!!!

Unknown said...

I love it too! I want to see it in real life!!! Let's get together...so far I think I only have plans on Saturday...possibly and even that is iffy....

Call me--or I'll call you...but let's do something!!!!

Niki said...

I have to say I love love love it!!!! Those pics are so freakin cute too...

Anonymous said...

It's so flattering! And SO cute. Tiff, I didn't know you had a little vixen in you! I can just imagine you trying to take a picture of yourself in front of your web cam. I'm laughing out loud thinking about it! But you look good, woman!

Milmonster said...

You look sassy. Way to go. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,
I love the hair cut!!Hmmmmm it looks a lot the length your mother said you look awesome in!!!!!!!!Hate to say I told you so, oh heck who are we kidding I love to say it!!I TOLD YOU SO!!Your are one hot school teacher!! I love you lot's and thanks for a wonderful 5 days in California!! Love, Mom

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.