Monday, October 13, 2008

the animal balloons that came to life...

Balloons + Kids = A Whole Lot of Fun!!!!!!!!
Left: Katie Bug with her Turtle! Right: Katie & Nat with their flowers, Natalie insisted that hers was polka dotted! (PS I don't know how to really make flowers, that was my on design...

Left: Squeeze for the picture! Right: Natalie with her mound of balloons she designed!

Left: Really tight squeeze for the picture! Right: thumbs up!





Left: Kate with her banana (that was a hard one to make let me tell ya!) Right: Kate with her donut, another request that was extremely "hard" to make:).



This is when I let Katie take some pics...um...we'll work on this again...she thought it was so funny that she took a headless pic!
Last Saturday I babysat my favorite little ladies! Natalie and Kate!!!!!!!!!!! I love these girls! They are like what I imagine nieces will be like! I brought my balloons and made a few animals for them (I only know how to make like 5 animals). The girls kept requesting I make all sorts of things that I didn't know how to make, so I faked that I could make it and they excepted my masterpieces, hehe! I never knew balloon art would be so entertaining! After we made all sorts of animals and objects, Natalie wanted to play a game with them so I suggested we hid the animals and then find them, so we took turns playing hide and go seek the animals and that was a riot! I taught them the hot and cold technique, they loved it! It's so fun when you can teach kids things they've never heard of before! I guess that's why I love teaching so much, go figure:)! After that they wanted to pile up the balloons and make designs out of them. Then they thought it would be cool to make me try to hold all of them at the same time! We had lots of fun with the balloons and the camera...Kate accidentally dropped the camera, so until I get that looked at I don't think I'll be blogging much, well at least not with pics, sorry guys! Accident happens though, I always tell my kids at school to say "hakuna matata!" It's our problem philosophy! Oh and then we decided to read the animals bed time stories...hilarious!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bummer... it wasn't the battery, eh?

Good luck with the camera--let's go do something and I'll take pics!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.