Saturday, December 20, 2008

Questions about Christmas Cards & Presents

I want to be a little "Snoopy" and get your thoughts on these questions...



Does everyone still send out Christmas cards?


Should single people send them out?


How much money should you spend on Christmas?


Who all do you buy gifts for? Friends, Neighbors? Co-workers? Students? Parent Volunteers? People who look like they need a little something? Charity?


What constitutes as a good gift?


What do you do if you forget to get someone a gift?


What do you do if you can't find the perfect gift for someone?


Are gift cards a bad idea?


How do you show your appreciation for your gifts?


I went shopping today and it stirred up some thoughts about Christmas Cards and Presents...what are your thoughts? Please share:).

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I'll try to remember all your questions...
-yes I am single and send out Christmas cards (always a little late)
-i do treats for neighbors, friends, etc.
-i think gift cards are great. then you can get what you want. it's a little scary this year with stores going out of business left and right
-if you forgot a present just tell the person you have the gift in mind just haven't found it yet
-thank you notes are a must to show your appreciation
Since Christmas is almost over hopefully you figured out the answers to these questions already. Merry Christmas!

Tiffany said...

Thanks Aubrey! Good responses!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.