Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tag Your It!



Just like in the game of tag, I’ve been tagged…however, this tag has a bit more pizzazz than the traditional “Tag Your it!” running game…you need to list 8 habits or facts about yourself. So here goes…let’s see how well you fair, you’ll have to let me know how you do!☺

1. I can eat almost anything for breakfast…I ate cereal for so many years that I absolutely hate it! Actually I don’t absolutely hate it, it just never sounds good to me. And get this, I buy it just so I can put on the shelf and look “normal!” One day my roommate Niki came into the kitchen and saw me eating vegetable soup for breakfast, now she thinks I’m psycho!
2. My left ear is slightly deformed or rather slightly smashed…for years I covered it up with my hair. No one really can tell unless they look at each ear separately.
3. I check the mailbox everyday hoping that someone will have sent me something. I don’t know exactly what… I love checking the mail!
4. My preferred way of eating bananas is with a knife, I like to slice off each bite…it tastes so much better this way! As a kid I never at banana’s any other way!
5. I receive a new word from dictionary.com everyday…I try to learn at least one new word a week. Why I do this, I don’t know, I’m just weird like that. I only remember a few words, but I enjoy it.
6. I love to talk on the phone, but I hate answering it…weird combo I know!
7. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to see a picture in those “Magic Eye” things!
8. I went to a foreign country by myself…I stayed in a hostel and met some Australian friends to see the sites with.

P.S. Stay tuned…I have a special blog coming up for all my favorite mommy friends! It’s a compilation of answers to all your educational questions for your kidos☺. I’m not an expert but I can share my two bits☺.

3 comments:

The Koenigs said...

I hate those stupid magic eye pictures. I can never see those either. I love all those little facts about you! So fun to read...I want to know some more fun facts about you! ;o)

Anne said...

I get the word of the day also. I get it from dictionary.com and Marriam Websters. You would think I would be smarter with all the words I am getting.

Katey said...

Look at all these cool things I am learning about you!

Vegtable soup...are you kidding me? I agree with Niki, you are psycho.

No wonder my phone bill is so close every month...we are not a good combo for liking to talk on the phone.

Thanks for the info chica! :)

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.