Saturday, May 17, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma Visit







A few weeks ago my mom flew out to Florida to meet up with her dad (aka my Grandpa Bob) as well as my Grandma Jo, Uncle Steve, and Aunt Patty. My uncle Steve is the one who lives in Florida...not too far from Disneyworld so I might have to hit him up for a place to stay soon! After visiting Steve, my mom, Aunt Pat, Grandpa and Grandma went on a ROAD TRIP all over the eastern states. They dropped off my Aunt at her house in Wisconson...my mom had fun taking pictures of the Omish while she was there; I'll try to get some pics she took and put them on here soon! I'm sure she looked like a real tourist when she was snapping pictures as they drove by in their little horse and buggies!

Needless to stay they finally made their way to Utah 2 weeks later! It was so much fun to see my grandpa and grandma! I don't get to see them very ofter because they live in Hawaii! Lucky them:). Grandpa told me I need to come visit him and I think I might just have to do that this year:). And the best news is, is that I will have reached the ripe old age of renting a car when I go visit! Sweet!

My mom and I gave gramps and grams a tour of Salt Lake; visiting the conference center, the Tabernacle, walking around the temple, and we took a tour of the Beehive house. It was loads of fun!

No comments:

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.