Thursday, May 8, 2008

Kristy has TAGGED me! Watch out, I'M IT...

4 Jobs I've Had

Operater for Target ("Thank you for calling Longmont Target, this is Tiffany; How can I direct your call?")
POS (Point of Sale!!! Stop thinking that I'm a Piece of Sh#*!) for Kohl's
Funnel Cake Maker for Rodeo's (What a blast! It was a weekend summer job in college.)
Sandwich Artist for Subway (Carolyn...do you remember those days??!?! Carolyn and I were 15 turning 16 that summer. One day we went in to get our checks and I was climbing out of her HUGE 15 passenger VAN! Sweet ride for a 16 year old, huh! Well anyway, the door frame had a huge hook that snagged my pants and totally ripped the backside of my jeans! If I remember right did we both riped our jeans that day?

4 Movies I Have or Would Watch Over and Over

SANDLOT- Good, fun humor! Plus I love baseball!
JUST LIKE HEAVEN- Charming! There's something I can't explain about that movie that I just love!
Love Comes Softly- Yep, I love Hallmark movies...I'm one of those... :)
LAWS OF ATTRACTION- Love the fiestiness of their romantic love affair!

4 of my Favorite Foods

ICE CREAM- My favorites have peanut butter...and a vanilla base:).
Poppy seed Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken Alfredo-Lame I know!
Leslee's homemade cinnomon rolls!

4 Places I've Lived

Kearns, Utah
Monroe, Utah
Greeley, Colorado
Fort Collins, Colorado

4 People Who Email Me Regularly

MOLLY
Katey
Elissa
Joey (Missionary Brother, 1/week)

But not too much lately :(... it's okay)

4 Places I'd Rather Be

Italy, with no plans whatsoever, just lots of time and money...
Australia living Anita Stanfield's stories, ha!
Hawaii with the fam...
Chicago with Molly

4 Things To Look Forward To This Year

Going to the gas station less often.
Getting paid more.
Graduating
Talking to Joey this SUNDAY!

4 People I Tag

Katey
Rebecca
Natalie
Casey

2 comments:

The Koenigs said...

i LOVE peanut butter ice cream too. my favorite is reeces. mmmm very good choice.

The Koenigs said...

i LOVE peanut butter ice cream too. my favorite is reeces. mmmm very good choice.

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.