Saturday, May 31, 2008

NEW YORK CITY



I'm sure you're all wondering where I've been, I haven't blogged in ages! (sarcasm) Hehe! I've been in New York City! I'm off track, one of the joys of teaching at a year-round school! Dang it is all I can say about next year! I decided to go to the Big Apple with a few friends... we were there for 6 days and 5 nights. I would have to say one of my favorite things to see was Ellis Island! But man, oh man, there were many fun adventures on this trip!

Stay tuned for pictures of...Time Square, Central Park, the Met, Museum of Natural History, the Empire State Building, Statute of Liberty, Ellis Island, Ground Zero, China town, the groudy Subway stations, lugging our enormous suit cases on the trains, and how could I forget Wicked, it was incredible! Oh and guess what! I ran into a girl from high school, Carrie Thompson. We were just about to get on the train at Grand Central Station and I saw her walking right towards me!

Well, I have a HUGE project due for school...I will be posting the pictures after Thursday at 5:00 pm! Until then...check out Katey's or Garrett's blogs for pictures...I know for sure that Garrett has already posted some pics, I'm sure Katey's will come soon.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like fun! I can't wait to see pictures!

Natalie Redd said...

I am so glad you had fun! I was looking at my friend's blog and on her blog is a link to Garrett's blog. Small world! Did he go to Snow? Anyway, see you Friday!

garrett said...

Hey Natalie... Nope, I never went to snow... I sorta blog stalked you and found out who your friend is. Jared and I were roommates at USU and I met both him and Jessica there. So how do you know them?

Tiffany said...

What a small world!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.