Sunday, May 18, 2008

ONE HOTTTTT Mama!



Happy Mother's Day to my INCREDIBLE MOTHER!

Not only is she one hotttt mama!
She puts up with all my drama!

For every holiday she gives me socks,
We even like to go on lots of walks!

She loves to go shopping,
She'd rather do that than mopping.

Dear Ma,

Sorry this poem is so lame... I feel like rhyming lately...I can't really think of anything to say that would encompass all the beautiful things there are about you inside and out. You're the first one I want to call when something exciting or something terrible has happened. You're always the first person I call when I'm having drama or I'm trying to understand this world we live in! You're the one with all the shopping advice, I call you when I can't decide if something is a good deal or not. You help me be practical and sensible. You teach me to give life a chance and to give everything my best shot! You tell tell me I can do anything. You remind that everything always works out. You taught me how to do my laundry, braid my hair, and how to make freezer jam! You showed me how to be a lady...."ladies pluck their eyebrows, shave everyday, chew with their mouths clothes, say appropriate things at the dinner table, dress nice ( you never know who you might run into), wear nice perfume, and don't forget to smile!" You taught me to be accepting and loving. You taught me to be the best kind of me...thanks mom! I love you!

Mom's are wonderful! I'm so grateful for the one I was blessed with! What would I be without you!

Thanks mom!

PS We were able to talk to Joey aka Elder Finley on Sunday. Stay tuned for some video's of us talking to Joe!

No comments:

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.