Thursday, May 8, 2008

Packin' UP CaMp...SAD...

I decided that now that I'm moving out, I better put up some pictures!



Thanks to my friend Amy Cady...I have this lovely sign to greet my students!


Left: Tissue paper butterflies...yay for the life cycle of a butterfly! Right: Word Wall: All of the words have been falling off, yikes! Time to move...



Left: "The Forest" aka Camp Library Right: Pattern Kites



Left: Packin' up! (If you look closely you can see my really awesome chair pockets that a mom made for me last year!) Right: It's CRT time, basically, end of the year testing...so we had some "brain food" and I tried to take a cool picture...

Oh and here are the life skills I'm always talking about...



Man, my blog is so BORING lately. Sorry friends! It won't be this way forever, I promise! I've been consumed by school lately because of a project I'm working on for my masters and then I'm also moving schools, so I've been packing up. I haven't been able to sleep lately either...I should take a picture of my right eye...it is fiery red because of stress, oh my! Some of my co-workers thought it was pink eye, but no worries, it's just stress. And don't worry about my stress...it's the good kind. I'm getting lots of stuff done and feel like I'm somewhat on top of it:). So the no sleep results in doing more homework and blogging because I get sick of doing homework. I'm also planning on publishing this blog at the end of the year so that I can have a journal of 2008, so I guess it's good that I write the boring stuff too, for posterity and all... I don't want them thinking life doesn't have it's ups and downs! And sometimes what seems like the downs are really just the runway for the ups!

3 comments:

JRome said...

Try some Visine or fake tears for your eye :)

Enjoy your move!

JRome said...

Or better yet, try wearing an eye patch.

Tiffany said...

Ha! I like the Eye Patch idea!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.