Monday, January 19, 2009

100 Things

100 Things
I was tagged by Carolyn to pick the things I've done on the list. Between Carolyn and I, I think we've done them all, well most of them at least!

I tag Niki, Kristy, and Halceyn!

The things I have done are in green:

1. Started my own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band (Rock Band!)
4. Visited Hawaii
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than I can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland/world
8. Climbed a mountain
10. Sung a solo
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched lightening at sea
14. Taught myself art from scratch
15. Adopted a child (does mentoring count?)
16. Had food poisoning (Yes! And I NEVER want it again!)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown my own vegetables (Only at school...)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France (it's so much smaller than I imagined)
20. Slept on an overnight train (on the way to Switzerland...it was a rough night's sleep!)
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitchhiked (does car trouble count...?)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill (mental health day!:) shhh)
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone swimming at night
27. Run a Marathon
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice (I want too! I love Italy!)
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise (Day cruise...)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught myself a new language (currently Spanish...advise?)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing (indoor)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke (unfortuneately for everyone else!)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had my portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain (2009?)
53. Played in the mud (YM/YW Mutual rocks!)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie (Foothills Elementary Production, ha!)
56. Visited the Great Wall of China (Someday...)
57. Started a business (I'm working on it...)
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia (Not yet...)
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies (Nope just school fundraiser cookies)
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason (yes! From Carolyn!)
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving (2009!)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp (Anne Frank home...that's all)
67. Bounced a check (Freshman year of college! I was sooo embarrassed!)
68. Flown in a helicopter (not yet...I gave my parents a gift one year to do that...I'll go someday!)
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy (typewriter!)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job (does weeding count?)
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book (not yet...)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car (probably never will...)
83. Walked in Jerusalem (Thought about it!)
84. Had my picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible (Um, no...need to work on that!)
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life (how so? :))
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
100. Rode an elephant (someday... when I get to Bali!)

3 comments:

Milmonster said...

This is an amazing list Tiff! Life has been good to you and you are enjoying life!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A LIST
Okay I did it

Glutten for punishment
LOL
H

Unknown said...

I can't believe you haven't seen Old Faithful errupt! I am so taking you with me...

I've seen it a few times!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.