Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life Happens...

So today I took my students down to the computer lab to take a test called "Acuity." It was essential my students take it today because the window of time to take it is closing soon. We get down to the lab and there was another teacher in the lab w/ her students... grr... it was our computer lab time, but then I just said "Life Happens," and I took my students back to class and we figured out another time that would work.

And so...this is how the title of my blog came about today...I think this one might actually stick, we shall see:). It's funny because I called up a someone the other day and that was dealing with some extensive car costs due to no fault of their own and they said "sh#* happens." It made me laugh because this person hardly ever swears! So there you have it, a new blog title! Perhaps this might be a monumental day for my blog! Time will only tell! I wanted to use the word "real" in my title but I couldn't think of anything clever... I like the word real, I like to keep it REAL! No phony Bologna!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with the person with the car trouble.
S*$* happens
Life is sometimes like that.
I have been trying to figure out what to do with all my time.
I dont want to do the things I should do. LOL
H

The Porters said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.