Sunday, February 10, 2008

3 Times a Bridesmaid, Never a bride!


A while back, my dad reminded of the old saying “3 times a bridesmaid, never a bride!” At the time I think I’d been a bridesmaid twice. Now I’m up to three times! So guess what? Melissa, a good friend of mine who lives in Cali asked me to be one this summer! I’m honored! The best part is that I get to wear any style dress as long as it’s black! Which is my favorite dress color and it will be something I can wear again! YEAH! Now the reason I bring up that phrase that my dad said is because my dad commented that maybe if I’m a bridesmaids 3 more times it will reverse the bad luck. So if any of you are planning on getting married, I’d be more than happy to be in your wedding, LOL! Although, this summer I have some classes that I’ll be taking and I don’t know if I’ll be able to skip a day to go out for the wedding, everybody cross your fingers….I love Melissa and I really want to support her. I’m excited to see a Catholic wedding! The last wedding I was in was Presbyterian, well I think…I even got to give a toast with my apple cider filled wine glass☺.

3 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

Your so funny! If I hear of any weddings I'll let them know that you need a spot in the line!

Mike & Kristy said...

You can be my bridesmaid if I ever need one again! Since Mike "forgot" my birthday, I think I should start shopping for a new husband!LOL

MichiganMarshes said...

You can be the one to defy that saying! Also, I know you like to fill out those email questionaires so I tagged you on my tisha's tips blog. I'm excited to see your answers.

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.