Friday, February 22, 2008

I'm HAPPY on the inside!

2 ten page papers, 3 nights of 4ish hours of sleep, 22 report cards, 22 parent teacher conferences, 1 forgetful moment of leaving my purse at school and having to borrow money to put gas in my car, 1 morning of getting the apartment ready for the carpet to be cleaned, 1 fun night of LOST watching, 1 Friday night of class from 5-10PM and 1 Saturday of class from 8-4PM later...I'm alive! It's been a long week, but I've made it!!!!!!!! I'm actually in class right now, ssssssshhhhhhhhh:).

You know it's been a very long week, but it hasn't been as bad as I would have imagined. I feel blessed to have great friends who have supported me each day! Thanks for listening to me rant!

6 comments:

Valery G. said...

I am right there with you - Hooray!!! Almost done ! One more paper left...and then the next class.

Alanna said...

I am glad things are starting to look up for you! I wish I only had 22 report cards and 22 parent conferences...I have 33!!! YUCK!!!!!

Mike & Kristy said...

Your life is CRAZY! My week this week looks about the same, hope you'll lend an ear to me this week!

Mrs. Horton said...

Holy cow you've had a crazy week! I think I would have lost my sanity after the first 10 page paper...

Carolyn said...

Wow Tiff! You are one busy girl. So we should have another 'girls night' sometime soon! It was so fun last time :) Sometime before you go to New York (lucky)

Niki said...

Crazy Maka :)
I am glad you made it through the week too.. :) I love looking at your blog..

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.