Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bright Red Jamba Juice!

On Thursday I got LOST, not literally…well that’s debatable. I went to a party to celebrate the premier of LOST, the ABC TV show. It was so fun to be amongst other LOST fans! We even enjoyed Dharma issued rations!



Before going to the party, Katey picked up some all fruit Jamba’s for us. This is practically our only treat…. ☹! As most of you know my friend Katey and I gave up sugar, or rather “SWEETS” for 6 months, 1 month down!


After gathering some Dharma rations (a few veggies & chips), I grabbed my Jamba and went into the living room to get ready for the show. As I was about sit down, the Jamba slipped out of my hand, spilled all over the carpet and splashed everywhere! It all happened so quickly but for me it was slow motion …what a fool! I was so embarrassed to have spilled Jamba all over this guy’s (Katey’s friend Garrett) carpet! I kept apologizing, hoping that the BRIGHT red Jamba would go away. We cleaned it up the best we could, we didn’t have any “Resolve,” so Garrett got out the 409, and that seemed to do the trick, I don’t know though…. I’m sure there’s some red residue left there, maybe I’ll have to buy him some Resolve still…wow! I was so grateful that he wasn’t extremely mad at me. I must admit this isn’t the first time I’ve made such a fool of myself. I often spill on my shirt while eating, the first time I met my roommate Nat, I spilled right down my shirt and I said “get used to this, I do it a lot!” I just had another flashback to when I lived at the “Firehouse!” One April Fools day I had this brilliant idea to prank some single guy friends of mine. My roommies and I decorated their cars with Oreo’s, streamers, cans dangling from the exhaust, and we used pink lipstick we write phrases like, “Just Married,” “Together Forever,” “XOXO,” and “Congratulations!” When we got back to our house, I realized that I must have stepped in pink lipstick because I had made a trail of pink blobs all the way to my room! Sheeeesh!

Oh, after watching LOST, we played the Wii. I had NEVER played the Wii before, I was dying to play. Katey and Garrett helped me create a Mii character. It was funny having them decide what kind of hair, eyes, mouth, and nose I had! We played a couple games of tennis and a game of bowling. At the beginning I had no control of the control, I felt like my hand-eye coordination had gone a bit hay-wire. After a couple tries I got better…my student’s think I’m cool now that I’ve played the Wii. What a fun night! Another embarrassing moment to add to the list!

4 comments:

Mike & Kristy said...

Way to go tiffanoodle!

Ixchelle said...

Once I was getting into my mom's car with a Jamba and bumped the top on her ceiling making the straw go straight through the bottom of the cup and dumping the entire thing on me and her car. Lol, Your not the only clutz. :)

Katey said...

I don't think I will ever forget this wonderfully embarrassing moment we shared together! :)

Tiffany said...

Ixchelle--
I'm glad I'm not the only clutz! I don't feel like I'm one of those ditzy freak shows, but lately I've really had some doozies (sp?). I think I'd rather have it on the carpet than all over the car though...;) thanks for sharing your story!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.