Thursday, July 31, 2008

Best Road trip EVER! --- Colorado


Our picnic at the park ended up being a Greeley Institute Reunion! It was a blast! I loved seeing everyone and their families!

Left: Tina & Blake Right: Tina & Me


Left: Casey, Martin, & Kenzie! Right: Kenzie, Casey, Tina & Me

Check out this kid's shirt!!!!!!! "Mmm...boobies!" This is Kara's little boy. I just had to get a picture of this!


Nate and his son Phinn!


Left: The Husband picture! Black, Martin, and Brady...where is Brad, Nate, and Adam? Right: Alli and me!


Left: Cindy, Christina, and Casey Right: Erin and Me


Left: Susan is practicing being a mommy because she'll be one soon! Right: Casey, Kenzie and Cindy!


Left: Phinny needs his booties! Right: Kara and her little boy! (I can't remember how to spell his name...otherwise I would have written it maybe Aury?)


Left: Erin, Kailyn, Brady Right: The Firehouse girls!


Left: Tina, Aury, Adam Right: Elissa made it too!


Left: Kara and Me Right: Cindy


Left: Same ol' Silly Christina! Right: Take a look at Tina's apartment...the books and the musical instruments and all that good stuff...she could never throw anything away when I lived with her, this is evidence!



Left: We stopped to get some lemonade! Right: I love all the trees in Fort Collins, I really hope I can live there again someday:)!

BEST ROAD TRIP EVER...our journey to Colorado...

Molly and I set sail on Sunday July 20th for the BEST ROAD TRIP EVER! We left from Salt Lake City! As we drove through Wyoming there were some guys who thought we were pretty foxy, so they wrote their phone number on a piece of paper and waved it in their window as we drove by. We started laughing historically! I thought they looked VERY young! So I wrote a note that said "how old are you?" They wrote back "15 & 16!" That really made us bust a gut! Then, they wrote another sign that said "22 & 23"...that was a little better! We wrote one of Molly's friends number because she is a good flirt and we figured she'd play along(Molly sent her a text as a heads up)...we put the sign in the window and sure enough they called. They asked if she was in a Jeep and she said no and they hung up and started driving really slow...poor guys, I really do feel bad that we rejected them.

Molly then dropped me off in Fort Collins at Christina (Crowther) Packard's house, one of my best college roommates! Christina and I stayed up chatting and reminiscing! Christina hasn't changed a bit, she still her wild and charming self! The next day Christina and I ran some errands, went to "Old Town" and then we met up with a bunch of friends from UNC!

Casey and her husband Martin gave me a ride to Denver to meet up with Molly and her friend Jen. We went to the Denver temple the next day, it was awesome!

Stay tunned for the rest of the roadtrip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't fit it all on one post!

2 comments:

Milmonster said...

This is the longest road trip ever! It was so great to see you. Thanks for getting everyone together. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a trip
I wish I could go on trips like that.
Some day I will take D to some fun places

I will hopefully come see you soon. I miss you tons
I walk down the hall and want to yell for you, but then i remember you are GONE>
Halceyn

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.