Thursday, July 31, 2008

Road Trip --Final Destinanation --- Chicago, IL

Chicago, IL Temple!

Isn't it gorgeous!

On our way to the airport we stopped and went to the Chicago Temple. I went there back in December, when it was chilly and snowy! It's just as beautiful in the summer...just more shinny and covered in flowers not snow! The architecture of this temple is so different than many of the other LDS temples, the pictures I took look like paintings!

I had a blast traveling with Molly! I am so glad I went and that I am blessed to do fun little trips like this!

I had to throw away my favorite water bottle when I was checked at security in the airport...sad day! I forgot to empty it:(. Then our flight was delayed... I had a layover in Texas and that flight was delayed too! Thanks to Niki for picking me up in the wee hours of the morning!

6 comments:

Niki said...

No problem friend :) ps You are gorgeous. Lol.

Carolyn said...

Wow, looks like you had a blast! That is so much fun. And how cool that you got to visit so many temples. Looks like fun!

The Koenigs said...

its beautiful!!

The Koenigs said...

its beautiful!!

Mike & Kristy said...

Tiff, This looks like it was AMAZING! I am so glad you got to go and do all of that! I bet you will remember this trip forever! I hope we can do a trip like that someday! I am so happy that you had a good time! You deserved it! You worked so hard for so long and it was about time you could just go and have a good time! I am really proud of you!

Kimberly said...

Hey Tiff. Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love the pagents! You will treasue these memories forever! I'm so happy for you! You deserve to see all you can see. can't wait to here what your next trip will be!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.