Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boating with the Fam!









Yesterday my mom called and invited me to meet them at Jordanelle. I called up Niki to see if she wanted to come and she did! So we loaded up all of our stuff to camp for one night! It was a BLAST! I water skiied a couple times, Aaron wake boarded, and Ryan and Niki Knee boarded! Our theme song for the night was "I ride my bike with no handle bars!" Aaron has taken a liking to this song and we seemed to make fun of it the entire night! Also, Niki and I decided to brave the tube! It was a riot! We both fell out a number of times! One time Niki didn't even notice I was missing! After we boated we went to our camp and had steak and potatoes, a real Finley meal! We played games and watched fireworks. Oh, and because it was so cold my mom asked me to bring up some long pants for her to sleep in. I brought up two so she could choose, Aaron wound up wearing my blue pants...as you can see in some of the pictures! Our camping neighbors were up late using the f-bomb every other word...so in the middle of the night we decided to pack up camp and come home...all in all it was a fabulous time!



4 comments:

Alanna said...

oh, looks like so much fun. I love tubing! It's been a few years since I have gone though.

The Koenigs said...

how fun!! it looks like a blast! I have never been on a boat before..it looks like so much fun! I love that your brother has your blue pants AND a PINK blanket! thats awesome!

Niki said...

I love the pics!!! I had a blast with you and your family!!! Love them & love you!

Tiffany said...

You have NEVER gone a boat before? Erin, we need to do something about that! My parents got a boat when I went to college...so non the less I don't have as much experience, but it's a blast!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.