Sunday, July 20, 2008

Quater of a Century...









I thought, this day would never come! I'm am now officially "old," to some people...but it's all a matter of perspective, right? Right, I'll answer my own question:). I am not old, I am young...I still have so many things I want to see and do and pursue!

On Friday a bunch of my family and friends went to Draper park to an oldies concert and then back to my parents house for cake and ice cream! Yum! In honor of National Ice Cream month, my mom provided, ice cream cones, ice cream sundaes, banana splits, and regular ice cream! You know mom, you're alright, I think I'll keep ya;). PS, Mom could you email some more pictures from this party...I need some with the fam:). I can't believe I forgot my camera!
I wrote a list of 25 things I've learned in 25 years, but I'm fine tuning the last few and I'll just have to add that post later...hopefully I will because it's great (I think anyway;)).

Also, I still have to blog about New York! I am such a slacker...I need to stop doing stuff long enough to write good posts, o'well, that's what life is about right? Experiences...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...
I'm MIA for 10 days now! Yay for road trips!

3 comments:

Thom and Laci Quist said...

Sounds like you had a fun birthday. I agree with you, you are not old.

Kellie said...

Hi Tiffany,

You are such a cute gal! I love your blog. Check us out at www.perkesfamily.blogspot.com.

Carolyn said...

Ah ha ha, I didn't even realize that about the tag! Woops! Sorry :)

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.