Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tagged from A to Z

A - Attached or single? Single.
B - Best friend? I plead the fifth! (Although, Kristy and I have been best friends since I was 4...)
C - Cake or pie? Cheesecake!
D - Day of choice? SATURDAY!
E - Essential item? There is not just one...soup for breakfast, organization, laughter, cell phone, lap top (email), so many touches a day, Diet Dr. Pepper (Niki came up with this list for me:))
F - Favorite color? Green, all shades!
G - Gummy bears or worms? Bears!
H - Hometown? I claim Longmont, CO... (I hate this question by the way, I never know how to answer it!)
I - Indulgences? Staying up late talking on my cell phone, going shopping by myself, going to parks, getting my eyebrows done, JAMBA...yum, my only sweet indulgences....oh, and how could I forget, TRAVELING
J - January or July? Really, these are my only two options? I'd have to say July for my birthday! I'm really sick of the snow! Although, I hate short sleeve shirts, so that stinks!
K - Kids? Yep, 23 and a few strays here and there...
L - Life isn't complete without? Laughter! And doing stupid things like leaving the oven on, spilling jamba's, and trying to to lock your classroom door with with your car clicker thingamajigger!
M - Marriage date? Good question...I'll send you an invite that says "Jeff & Dixie are proud to FINALLY announce...!"
N - Number of brothers and sisters? Three bro's, one sis!
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges.
P - Phobias or fears? Waking up after the bell rings!
Q - Quote? "It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us...If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, he will hear our prayers." Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
R - Reason to smile? Do I need a reason? Kids, serving, getting my homework done, a clean room, reorganizing something, creating something....
S - Season of choice? Fall. (The best weather and the best colors! Brown, Green, Red, Orange!)
T - Tag six: Natalie, Carolyn, Tisha, Alanna, Kristy, and Kimba
U - Unknown fact about me? I wet my pants in the fifth grade, playing softball, you'll have to ask my dad about this one, he loves to tell everybody...I still have a small bladder but I seem to have it under control, haha! My left ear is slightly deformed...I would never wear my hair up as a child, I'd try to cover it. (No one can really tell, I just slept on it in the womb a little too much!)
V - Vegetable? Broccoli and Spinach.
W - Worst habit? Thinking...(according to me) Caring too much...(according to Niki)
X - X-ray or ultrasound? Ultrasound all the way! Really, what kind of question is this? Is there ever an option? I don't feel strongly either way, should I?
Y - Your favorite food? Ice Cream, Cheese Cake, Chinese Food, Italian Food.
Z - Zodiac sign? Cancer. Crabby, Moody, First to Laugh, First to Cry, Likes to get their way, maternal, domestic, wear their heart on their sleeve...hmmmm...do you all agree?

Any surprises for anyone...I didn't feel like revealed any juicy details...

4 comments:

Katey said...

Not much new other than the ear thing. I've never noticed and we have never discussed this. Glad to get a good little recap on your life though! :)

MichiganMarshes said...

I think "deformed" ears are beautiful! Emerson has two of them, and your ear and his ears are great :).

Natalie Redd said...

I think you should wear your heart on your sleeve a little bit more! :)

Mike & Kristy said...

I have been your friend for 22 years and you didn't tell me about peeing your pants in fifth grade! That is HILARIOUS!!! I will have to get the details from your dad!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.