Sunday, September 28, 2008

Classroom Prank Wars!

Inside the tent...Muhahaha!

Just look at all those back packs!
A couple of weeks ago, I took my students to lunch, as usual, we left our classroom right at 12:20. We get to the lunch room and there are only a few classes in there and everything just looks a little off...then I look up at the clock and it's 12:00! We arrived 20 minutes early! The lunch lady said it was fine and to just enjoy my NICE, LONG LUNCH! I told her that my clock must be off, but it just seemed weird.

I get back into my class only to realize that the clock on my wall was brown...and I have a silver clock! Tasha had switched our clocks at recess because her clock sucks and has issues! (She didn't know I'd get a long lunch out if it, SUCKER!) Her clock is a little slow...(I will refrain from cracking a joke right now...:))

About a week later I had a few of my students help me take all of her students back packs and come hide them in our tent. I wrote a note on her door that said "You'll get your back packs back when I get my clock back!"

A few minutes before the last bell was to ring, Miss Radman's Class came into my class on a hunt for their back packs (PS I told them that they were in the lunch room, hehe!) They instantly looked in tent, it was a mad house all of the sudden and all the kids were shouting and looking like crazy for their backpacks!

The kids really love these pranks! It's so much fun! We have a few rules about safety and feelings though, don't you worry!

PS...A little birdy came to my classroom on Friday afternoon to tell me they are in on helping prank Miss Radman's room...so tomorrow she has a little surprise waiting for her...shhh!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

that is great! I love that you are pulling pranks with your studnets. I loved pulling pranks when I was a camp leader for girls camp. We had so much fun.

Anonymous said...

ok
fine
i think we need to get together long enough for you to really help me with my blog so it looks as cool as yours
PLEASE HELP
lets find time
H

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.