Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lose for Good!


So Weight Watchers is doing a campaign called "Lose for Good!" Hints the title of this post! So for every pound you loose they will dontate a pound of food! The food will go to "Share our Strength No Kid Hungry" and "Action against HUNGER."

The campain goes for six weeks 9/07/08 to 10/18/08. I've decided to take this as a challenge to try really hard to lose as much as I can for six weeks...the healthy way of course, eating all my points, fruits, veggies, dairy, water, etc! For every pound I lose, I've decided to match what WW will donate and I will donate my food somewhere local. So WW will take care of the hungry kids in Africa and I will take care of the hungry kids in Utah, hopefully everyone but me will gain something out this, hehe! I will be stacking cans in my living room.

Anyway. I will be updating you on my weightloss for the next six weeks, as a way of motivating myself even more...not as a way to show off or anything because we all know I've lost and gained a lot of weight over the years...but with my new attitude towards weight loss, I will "LOSE FOR GOOD!" Just like the campaign says!

Maybe if you too are trying to loose weight you could do this challenge? I don't know, just an idea:). Or if you want to match my weight loss with cans of food, that could be fun:).

Week 1 of "Loose for Good" campaign: 2.8!

No comments:

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.