Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First, Smokey Moutain. Next, Spoon Me!


"Okay, fine, we will stop reading and go PLAY!"


BELOW...Tiffany's six step half-up hair process! Natalie had a little fun with the Camera!


Left: Step 1 Right: Step 2



Left: Step 3 Right: Step 4



Left: Step 5 Right: Step 5, Ta da!


Niki and Me



Nat and Me

Middle: Natalie does take out the trash!!!!!!!! Left and Right, the middle windows of this apartment is our place!

Memorial Park!

Continued...









Awe...the roommates...2+ years and going strong!



Smokey Mountain!
Our "Wilson" pictures! Inspiration=Natalie!



Salt Lake Cemetery


Yesterday was Labor Day as you all know! I started out the day very lazy and really not feeling well...so what did I do? Read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!?! I've been meaning to read the second book in the Twilight series for months now...well now I have little to no distractions and finally finished, thanks to my lazy morning yesterday! I read a total of 400 pages this weekend and still had a fun, busy time! Well, after my lazy, but yet VERY productive morning of lounging and reading, Natalie one of my favorite roommates suggested that Niki I get out of the reading grove and do something! PS Niki was a little more productive than me, she also did homework! So we decided to go to lunch and a movie! We went to a restaurant called Smokey Mountain, and I must say it has highly recommendable food, but SLOW service! Then we couldn't help but notice the frozen yogurt joint next store, Spoon Me! So we decided to meander over there and check it out, it was pretty good, but not on my top ten list (however, I do think the name is catchy! hehe!) Then we headed for the movies only to find out that it was all sold out!!!!!!!! Sad day! Have no fear, Tiffany is here with tons of suggestions! I started giving ideas of places to go, and my roommates looked at me like a was crazy, I suggested going to the Copper Mines, the Planetarium, the Aquarium in Sandy, This is the Place Monument, the gun Museum up in Ogden, the Alpine Slide, the Heber Creeper...so I have just happened to hear about all these places over the years and have started storing them in memory in case I get bored and want to do something...turns out I'll have to do them ALONE because no one seems to think they're great places to visit...So if you want to go, just let me know! Or if you know someone who would want to go, and they aren't too creepy or weird, let me know:). Okay, enough rambling, what did we end up doing? We went to Memorial Grove! Not a place on my list, but it was great non-the-less, it was beautiful!!!! Then we went to the Salt Lake cemetery to check out a grave sight that Natalie had heard about that says "victim of the beast 666" on it! Good thing it was daylight or else I think I would have had to change my shorts later!

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

Looks like you guys have a blast! You look great!

The Koenigs said...

I'm gonna go ahead and say you guys have way too much fun! Im so jealous!! I would give ANYTHING to have the day you had. Way to use your Labor Day wisely!! :o)

Unknown said...

So you and I totally should be friends--wait! We are! I love doing those things and it is hard to find people, huh? I'll go play with you--next full moon wanna go up to SunDance with me and ride the ski lift to watch it?

You so need to join my women club we are making--call me sometime and I'll tell ya about it...

And, btw--I really ate that thing! It was CRUNCHY!!! But I think it already digested its way out of me...

Alanna said...

That's great that you and your rooommates take time to do things all together. I don't know when the last time was my roommates and I did something together. I guess we are just busy and don't make it a priority.

We should plan a date and do one of those things on your list. I have always wanted to try the Alpine slide or go to This is the Place Monument. LIfe's busy but I can find a time to play...I just have to schedule it in.

Tiffany said...

Alanna & Amy, sounds like we need to do something fun and REALLY soon!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.