Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go UTES! Tribute to Tasha!



Thanks to Tasha and facebook, here are some pics from the UTES game!

Tribute to Tasha! Tasha is one of my new friends and new co-workers! We both teach 3rd grade and have a blast doing it! It's so funny because people at school ask us all the time if we were friends before we started working together, but nope, we just seemed to hit it off as friends and teachers having a good 'ol time planning curriculum and laughing together. Also, I've never met someone who has so many of the same clothes as me without ever knowing each other, I must say it's a little creepy! Tasha is hilarious! She keeps me on my sarcastic toes and keeps teaching fun and interesting, she never misses a beat! I don't know what I'd do without her! With all the new adjustments in my life, she makes them a whole lot more fun! And as you can see by the pics we even hang out, outside of work! She came over on Sunday for "Breakfast at Tiffany's", too! Yummo! Niki and I've decided to get to know more people and have Sunday dinners every once in a while, it was fun! Oh, and Bryan Hinton came to our Sunday dinner too, that was a blast from the past! Bryan and I went to High school in Colorado together and just ran into each other a little while ago! Small world! Sorry, I don't take pictures of every event, shucks...there will be more "breakfast at Tiffany's" to come!

1 comment:

tasha said...

Ditto to everything you said about me. I feel the exact same about you. We are going to have one amazing year!!

View Count

About Me

Life as it for Tiffany Finley is quite the revolving door, one activity ends and I’m back on the rebound, looking for something to spice it up! Live it up, I tell you! Although, those who know me well, know my limits of “living it up!” A whirlwind of terrible singing, dancing, playful banter, blunt responses, sweet and endearing but firm and serious remarks to children, speaking/slaughtering accents that I’ve spun from memory, are a just a few of my favorite things….I delight in waking to the sunrise, driving to an incredible place of work, where I am able to express my true self regularly! My students call me "Crazy. ” This is where the song and dance comes into play, whether we are learning about adjectives or writing our names on our papers, I’ve got a song and cheer for it all! I’m passionate about traveling and walking down narrow pathways. In my spare time, I enjoy taking walks in the park…I’ve been known to disappear in the dark of the night, only to be found on the swings. I also love to organize and re-organize, I can never quite get things right. I thoroughly enjoy people watching.